Wednesday, June 3, 2015

MY FIRST BLOG :) :)

Hello All...


Myself Bhanupriya... Naam toh suna hi hoga ;) :)...


Jokes apart.... Me ek normal middle class ladki hu.. jo ab ek housewife h :) :)..


Firstly I was working in a MNC.But after marriage .... moved to US.. ab yaha kam nae kr sakhte.... wrk visa nae :( :(..


I was so upset and frustated... due to this boring life,.. sitting whole day at home :(... 


So thought to give a chance to my hobbies... and hidden talent... jo shadhi ke phele mujhe bhi nae pata tha... :) :)... kyunki meri mom ne kabhi mujhse kuch kam karwaya hi nae... jb shadhi hue tb meine khana banan start kiya...and guess what I came to know that I love cooking.. and mera khana.... sabko pasand bhi aata h :) :)... everyone loves the food cooked by me ... 


When people appreciates the dishes made by me... i feel on cloud nine.... kyunki bhai ghar pr bethe bethe ..agar kahi se bhi kuch exiciting news ya kuch krne ka mile..jisse dil ko khushi mile..toh aur kya chiaye fir :) :)... and I alwaya believe in sharing.... so whenever I cook something different then regular food... I surely share with friends....☺☺


After thinking on all the perspective ... finally decide to enter the world of blogging:) :)... Through blogging I can share my dish not physically but virtually with everyone... and can make new friends 😊😊....


So here is my small introduction :):)..


Bless me to go ahead in my life with all enthusisam and happiness :) :) and get success πŸ˜‡


Stay Connected with me .... and u will also fall inlove with cooking :) :)... And I promise you will bring for you all good but SIMPLE recipe .... 


Easy to learn... Easy to Cook... tasty to Eat 😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment