Saturday, November 28, 2015

Cup Cakes (Eggless)





Hello Everyone

Aaya mera happy bdy ... aww mera happy bdy :) :) ... yes its  my favorite month.. NOV ... and 24th nov me bdy .. the big day of life :) :) ... From childhood pampered with lots of gifts..love and party ... on every bdy of me by my parents ... Feels so blessed to have such caring parents .. They celebrated each and every bdy of me and my sister... although they were from middle class..and that time in our friends circle also.. not all kids parents celebrate their bdy with pomp and show... but my mom dad.. specially my mom... celebrated with such a joy our's birthday... Some people even say why u celebrate every year for both the girls.. such a waste of money... my mom said I am earning for my kids happiness.. I want them to remember their childhood as a good memory... and when they see these pictures of bdy ..they will get to know how they become big year by year... All the moments are worth to cherished :) :) ...Seriously when I see all the pictures... I really thank god for blessing me with such lovely parents... touch wood.. 

Aww I feel senti now...  but even after marriage I feel blessed.. as my husband also celebrates my bdy with great enthusiasm and joy as my mom dad do .... So once again I want to thank god for giving me such a caring husband.. who also make me feel still like princess :) :) ... I am queen of his heart... this year after marriage second bdy... and once again away from home.. in US .. We called all friends in evening at our home..and had a good time on my bdy.. Last year I prepared Samosas and these I prepared cupcakes... So today I will share with you the cupcake recipe ... Eggless one 




Ingredients :-

3/4cup all Purpose Flour(Maida),
3/4 cup Semolina (rawa) 
1 tin milkmaid or sweet condensed milk 
1 teaspoon baking powder and half teaspoon baking soda 
150 grams butter or 1 stick
2 teaspoon vanilla essence 
some chopped nuts of your choice
2-3teaspoon sugar.

Procedure :- 

In a bowl add condensed milk , butter.Mix well till the mixture looks fluffy and good.Then add vanilla esence and mix again.In another bowl sieve all dry ingredients.Then add all the dry ingredients to another bowl of liquid indegredints. Give.Give a quick mix.When everything mix well.Taste the mixture once if u feel sugar less then add sugar as per your test.Pre heat the oven at 180degree celcisus. Grease very lightly cup cake shells with butter..Arrange the moulds in a cupcake mould tray.Then pour the batter in the cupcake molds.Granish with dryfruits of your choice.Bake it for 30=40mins.Check the cupcakes in between.


If you want the choco flavour cupcakes... just divide the batter in two parts .. add 2 tsp of coco powder and mix well in one part. So if you want to create a mix choco vanilla flavour... jst add first vanilla batter to the cupcake mould and then add the choco flavour batter above it...



Enjoy these yummy cupcakes with friends and family... will meet soon with new recipe :) :) .. till then gd bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment