Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Chocolate Peda




Hola Guys !!!!!!!!!!

Wht's up now as Diwali finished ... Had lots of fun and masti with family and friends ... I too Enjoyed a lot this festival with my hubby and family friends... Yeah but missed back home in India too.. but I tried to do all the things traditionally as my mom does back home... this time me and my husband decorated  nicely our house ... also I prepared Snacks and Sweets at home.. Enjoyed a lot this yr... All friends come to meet and had snacks :) :) ... was very happy with their response :) :)




I love Diwali festival a lot as its a 5 day long and brings lots of things with it.. crackers.. lights.. sweets.. snacks.. puja.. new dresses... rangoli.. this time I decorated Diya's with old CDS... And some stones ... everyone loved the creativity with my snacks and sweets... I prepared Matri ... Mawa Gunjiya ...  Chocolate Peda.. Vanilla Cookies ... Chivada .. I thought to prepare Besan ladoo also.. but was exhausted is this only ...




Chocolate peda very easy to make sweet... All the guest and friends loved it the most... full chocolate flavor and recipe is too easy... Some people thought I brought it from market.... but when I told them its home made... everyone  was just surprised and relished it ... I was too happy with the compliments... :) :)

So lets start with the simple but yummy recipe of Chocolate Peda ..




Ingredients :-

Unsweetened Coco powder 1/2 cup
Mil Powder 2cup
Sweetened Condensed Milk one tin
Vanilla Extract 1 tsp
Milk 1/4 cup
1 tablespoon butter
Chopped cashew nuts

Procedure :-

In a  pan melt butter and then add condensed milk , milk powder and coco powder.Mix it well.If you feel clumsy to stir add some milk.Keep flame on medium low heat and do continuous steering. Then.Then mix it till it half solidifies means come together like a dough.then add vanilla Extract and mix it well.Let it cool for 3-4 mins.Then take some butter or ghee in your hand and start making pedas.In the middle insert the Cashew.

Your pedas are ready... They are good for a more than a  week on room temperature... If you are find difficult in making pedas..keep in freeze for some time the dough.. 

Note : - While making pedas will be soft as its hot... It will set once gets cols in shape..

So here today's blog comes to an end...Enjoy this yummy simple but delicious pedas anytime ..on any occasion with your dear ones... Will meet soon with new recipe..till then.. good bye.. Enjoy Winter.. tc...

No comments:

Post a Comment