Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Cheesy Square


Hello All

Everyone loves Cheese.... doesn't matter in what form...  its favourite of kids :) :)... I love to have overloaded cheese with Pizza... Whenever I will go to Domino's pr Pizza Hut... will always order extra cheese on Pizza :) :).... I will forget everything regarding calories... weight ...after smelling the yummy hot cheese.... I think it happens with everyone who is a chesse lover.....

I know we should not eat much cheese products... but sometimes..jst blink your one eye.. and eat ;) :)... without thinking anything  :) ;).. Many times I do the same.... 

There are many dishes with cheese like garlic bread with cheese... then in lasgana a lot of cheese is used... Cheesy stick and many more... but all these takes time to prepare... :) :)

Today here we will discuss a yummy tasty and ofcourse CHEESY Snack... That is CHEESE SQUARE :) :)... Its a very easy and made in no  time with only 3 ingredients :) :).. Kids will love this.. and also you can enjoy it anytime :) :)




My first trail..and I liked it... So let's start with it :) :)

Ingredients

1 cup grated Mozrella Cheese
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup All purpose flour
1 cup ice cold water

Procedure

Make a dough by mixing all the above mentioned ingredients.Then with thw help of cling..cover the dough and keep in refrigerator for 1 hour.After one hour with the help of dry flour roll the dough by rolling pin. Then cut it into desired shape.Pre heat the oven at 375 degree Frahneit.Then bake this Cheese Square for 15-20mins form one side and then again by fliping to other side... Check in between...

Let it cool down and then eat :) :)




hope you all will enjoy this Cheese Square :) :)... So as you see I always keep my promise by bringing in the simple but yummy Recipes... 

Waiting to hear it from you all... drop your suggestions... comments.. views..or doubts.. will surely help you :) :)

Till then gd bye..tc..

No comments:

Post a Comment